Applied to rail transit, expressway, power station, pipe gallery project and wireless wiring project
Key words: switchMessages
- Order Information
The PS13 PoE Splitter is designed by Hi-Net Technology Company which is used for splits the 48VDC over the RJ45 Ethernet cable into 12VDC power output. Support PoE applications in fast Ethernet environments.
The modules compliant with IEEE 802.3af power classification and support PSE Alternative A and Alternative B connections. Maximum power output can reach 12W. Tiny size, 80mm (L) x 27mm (W) X 22mm (H), wide input voltage range, 36Vdc to 57Vdc and less external components needed one output decoupling capacitor.
● Complies with IEEE802.3af.
● Support PoE applications in fast Ethernet environments.
● Auto-Sensing Algorithm enables taking power from IEEE802.3af PSE.
● Splits the 48VDC power over RJ45 Ethernet cable into different DC output.
● Support wide input voltage range 36Vdc to 57Vdc.
● Maximum power output up to 12W.
● Output 12VDC/1A.
● Thermal cut off.
● Short circuit protection.
● High efficiency DC/DC converter.
● LED indicators for power input indication.
1 10/100 RJ45 PoE Port (DATA + POWER IN)
1 10/100 RJ45Cable (Only DATA)
1 DC Jack Cable (DC OUT)
10Mbps: Cat 3,4,5 Unshielded Cable
100Mbps: Cat 5,5E Unshielded Cable
Pass Through Data Rates
Input Power Requirements
DC Input Voltage: 36 to 57 Vac
PoE ready / in-use
Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A and 568B
Operating Ambient Temperature:0 to 40℃
Maximum 90%, Non-condensing
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70℃
Maximum 95%, Non-condensing
IEEE 802.3af (PoE)
IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet)
One Channel 10/100M POE Splitter
*Note: Please fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible