- Order Information
The PS12G splits the 48VDC over the RJ45 Ethernet cable into 5V/9V/12VDC power output. Support PoE applications in Gigabit Ethernet environments.
The modules compliant with IEEE 802.3af power classification and support PSE Alternative A and Alternative B connections. Maximum power output can reach 12W. Tiny size, 80mm (L) x 54mm (W) X 24mm (H), wide input voltage range, 36Vdc to 57Vdc and less external components needed one output decoupling capacitor.
● Complies with IEEE802.3af.
● Support PoE applications in Gigabit Ethernet environments.
● Auto-Sensing Algorithm enables taking power from IEEE802.3af PSE.
● Splits the 48VDC power over RJ45 Ethernet cable into different DC output.
● Support wide input voltage range 36Vdc to 57Vdc.
● Maximum power output up to 12W.
● Adjustable output 5VDC/2A, or 9VDC/1.5A or 12VDC/1A.
● Thermal cut off.
● Short circuit protection.
● High efficiency DC/DC converter.
● LED indicators for power input indication.
1 10/100/1000M RJ45 PoE Port (DATA + POWER IN)
1 10/100/1000M RJ45 LAN Port (Only DATA)
1 DC Jack (DC OUT)
10Mbps: Cat 3,4,5 Unshielded Cable
100Mbps: Cat 5,5E Unshielded Cable
1000Mbps: Cat 5E, 6 Unshielded Cable
Pass Through Data Rates
Adjustable 5VDC/2A, or 9VDC/1A or 12VDC/1A
Input Power Requirements
DC Input Voltage: 36 to 57 Vac
PoE ready / in-use
Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A and 568B
Operating Ambient Temperature:0 to 40℃
Maximum 90%, Non-condensing
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70℃
Maximum 95%, Non-condensing
IEEE 802.3af (PoE)
IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet)
IEEE 802.3ab (Gigabit Ethernet)
RoHS Compliant, CE, FCC
CE, FCC Part15, Class B
12W Gigabit POE Splitter with switch volt function
*Note: Please fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible