- Order Information
The S1605E-P is a Small size 5 ports gigabit dump POE switch which is designed by Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 5 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiati on RJ45 ports. All 5 ports support Auto MDI/MDIX functions which include 4 ports with POE function. The POE ports can automatically detect and supply power for the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Devices (PDs), like Voip Phone, PoE APs, IP Phones, IP cameras, etc.
The S1605E-P is a small size metal-shell device which is useful for the small office, home and the IP solution project using. All POE ports support both IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Standard; each port can output 30W max.
● IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
● Provides 5 10/100/1000Base-TX ports
● 4 POE ports, Each POE port output 30W max power
● High back-plane bandwidth 10Gbps
● Reliable Power Adapter supply power for both network switch and POE
● Three optional power adapters: 65W, 96W, 135W
● IEEE802.3x Flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
● Surge protection for power port and data ports
● Supports IEEE 802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Device (PD)
● 2K entry MAC address table of the PoE switch with auto-learning and auto-aging
● Small size metal case for the POE switch
● Auto Loop detection, cut off Loop port Auto
● Pin Feet: V+ (RJ45 Pin 1, 2), V- (RJ45 Pin 3, 6)
● EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
5 10/100/1000Base-TX ports.
4 POE ports( Port 2-5)
PWR, PoE, Link/Act LED.
100V～240V AC，50/60Hz (for power adapter)
48VDC (for switch)
10BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤250m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
1000BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
MAC address table
IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
Anti-Loop function, cut off the loop port auto
S1605E-P POE switch
4 10/100/1000Base-TX ports.
IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, per port 15.4W, max 30W
V+ (RJ45 Pin1, 2), V- (RJ45 Pin 3, 6).
Power lightning protection, solid vlan.
5 ports Gigabit Switch with 4 PoE Ports(Total Power 65W)
5 ports Gigabit Switch with 4 PoE Ports(Total Power 96W)
5 ports Gigabit Switch with 4 PoE Ports(Total Power 135W)
*Note: Please fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible