Applied to rail transit, expressway, power station, pipe gallery project and wireless wiring project
Key words: switchMessages
- Order Information
The S2224-P is a 24 ports web-managed POE switch which is designed by Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 24 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports and 16 or 24 POE ports. The POE ports can automatically detect and supply power for the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Devices (PDs), like Voip Phone, PoE APs, IP Phones, IP cameras, etc. It have the web-interface firmware to control the network switch function and the POE parts, to the POE parts. The firmware can set POE ON/OFF function based on time and can restart the PD devices if can not signals from them.
The S2224-P is a 19’’ case-shaped device with 1U high. It is with the internal industrial power supplies, have three optional power supplies—250W, 400W or 500W. All POE ports support both IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Standard; each port can output 30W max. Extend Function: Power lightning protection.
● IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3af/at
● Provides 24 10/100 Base-TX ports
● Provides 16/24 PoE ports, Each POE port output 30W max power
● Build in power supplies, optional 250W or 400W or 500W
● High back-plane bandwidth 4.8Gbps
● Port mirror and bandwidth control
● IEEE802.3x Flow control
● Support Port Based VLAN / 802 .1Q Tag VLAN
● Support IEEE802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
● Supports IEEE 802.1p class of service
● Support Broadcast storm filter
● Support DHCP client
● Management by Web
● Pin Feet: V+ (RJ45 Pin 4, 5), V- (RJ45 Pin 7, 8)
● Surge protection for power port and data ports
● EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
● Extend Function: Power lightning protection.
24 10/100Base-TX ports
PWR, PoE, 1000M and Link/Act LED.
10BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤250m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
250W, 400W, 500W Optional
Built-in Noiseless FAN.
16/24 10/100Base-TX ports.
V+ (RJ45 Pin 4, 5), V- (RJ45 Pin 7, 8).
Layer 2 Switching
MAC address table
4K 802.1q VLANs.
IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
4 output queues on each port.
Scheduling Method: Strict Priority, Weighted Round Robin.
Support port-based classification.
Support WEB management system.
Configuration File Download/Upload
Support Download/Upload configuration File via WEB.
Support Upgrade Firmware via WEB.
S2224-P POE Switch
Rack Mount Kit*2
24 ports Web-Managed Switch 16 PoE ports (Total power 250W)
24 ports Web-Managed Switch 16 PoE ports (Total power 400W)
24 ports Web-Managed Switch 24 PoE ports (Total power 250W)
24 ports Web-Managed Switch 24 PoE ports (Total power 400W)
24 ports Web-Managed Switch 24 PoE ports (Total power 500W)
*Note: Please fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible