Applied to rail transit, expressway, power station, pipe gallery project and wireless wiring project
Key words: switchMessages
- Order Information
The S2918-P is a 16G Full Managed POE switch which is designed by Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 16 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, 2 Shared Gigabit SFP Ports and 8/16 POE ports. All the POE ports are fit the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at standard. The POE ports can automatically detect and supply power for the IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Devices (PDs), like Voip Phone, PoE APs, IP Phones, IP cameras. This model is designed by Broadcom Chipset and with the managed way by: web, telnet, SNMP and CL (control both network switch and the POE part)
The S2918-P is a 19’’ case-shaped device with 1U high. It is with the internal industrial power supplies, have two optional power supplies—250W, 400W. All POE ports support both IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at Standard; each port can output 30W max. Extend Function: Power lightning protection.
● IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at
● Provides 14 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports and 2 combo ports (10/100/1000 Base-T or 1000Base-X)
● Provides 8/16 PoE ports, Each POE port output 30W max power
● Build in power supplies, optional 250W or 400W
● High back-plane bandwidth 32Gbps
● Support standard IP/ Extend IP / MAC IP / ARP ACL
● IGMP snooping and IGMP Query mode for Multi-media application
● Port mirror and bandwidth control
● Supports GVRP function
● IEEE802.3x Flow control
● Support Port Based VLAN / 802 .1Q Tag VLAN
● Support IEEE802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
● Support Spanning tree protocol IEEE 802.1d
● Supports IEEE 802.1p class of service
● Support IEEE 802.1x user authentication
● Support Broadcast storm filter
● Support DHCP server and client
● Support System event log
● Support command line interface management
● Management by Web/SNMP/Telnet/Console
● Surge protection for power port and data ports
● EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
14 10/100/1000Base-TX ports.
2 Combo ports (10/100/1000Base-T or 1000Base-X).
1 Console port.
PWR, PoE, 1000M and Link/Act LED.
10BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤250m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
1000BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
Uplink Fiber Port: Single Fiber 20KM, Double Fiber: 20Km
Built-in Noiseless FAN.
8/16 10/100/1000Base-TX ports.
IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, per port 15.4W, Max 30W
V+ (RJ45 Pin 1, 2), V- (RJ45 Pin 3, 6).
Support Port-base PoE status view and control.
Layer 2 Switching
MAC address table
8K, Support MAC address table management.
MAC Address Binding
MAC Address Filtering
MAC Address Learning control
Control number of port-based MAC address learning.
Jumbo packets up to 16379 bytes.
Port Self-loop Detection.
4K 802.1q VLANs, Support Ingress filter.
Up to 8 maximum aggregation groups, each containing up to 8 GE ports.
IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP)
Support 256 Multicast groups.
Support IGMP Snooping.
Layer 3 Switching
L3 VLAN interface
Up to 32 L3 VLAN Interface.
4 output queues on each port.
Support flexible queue scheduling algorithms: WRR, Q+WRR.
Support port-based / MAC-based / 802.1p / DSCP classification.
Support Standard IP / Extend IP / MAC IP / ARP
Support 512 entries
Support MAC-based 802.1X authentication.
Support AAA/RADIUS authentication.
Support WEB/Telnet password protection.
Support Accessing privilege mode password protection.
Support CPU Self-protection.
Support CLI (Commend Line Interface) configuration mode.
Support Configuration via the console port.
Support Local/remote configuration via Telnet.
Support WEB management system.
Support System configuration with SNMP v1/v2/v3.
Support Multi-user management.
Configuration File Download/Upload
Support Download/Upload configuration File via WEB/TFTP.
Support Upgrade Firmware via WEB/TFTP/Console.
S2918-P POE Switch
Rack Mount Kit*2
16G Managed Switch 8 PoE ports (Total power 250W)
16G Managed Switch 16 PoE ports (Total power 250W)
16G Managed Switch 24 PoE ports (Total power 400W)
*Note: Please fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible