Applied to rail transit, expressway, power station, pipe gallery project and wireless wiring project
Key words: switchMessages
- Order Information
The S2624R is 24 ports Gigabit Switch which is designed by Hi-Net Technology Company based on RLT8382 chipset. It provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports and easy using for residential building in the corridor-level broadband switching equipment, for the edge of the access and LAN to provide high-quality network connections.
The S2624R network switch is designed based on a chassis of 1U high. It provides 24 10/100/1000M Base-TX ports. The S2624R can provide you an easy, economic, high-performance solution for 1000M networking, which is your ideal choice for high-speed networking.
● IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z
● Provides 24 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports
● Build in AC power
● High back-plane bandwidth 48Gbps
● 19’’ rack-mounted metal case
● Up to 8k MAC address table size
● Surge protection for power port and data ports
● Plug and play, no configuration required
● IEEE802.3x Flow control
● EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
24 10/100/1000Base-TX ports.
PWR, 1000M, Link/Act LED.
10BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤250m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
1000BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (≤150m)
Built-in Noiseless FAN.
Layer 2 Switching
MAC address table
S2624R Network Switch
Rack Mount Kit*2
24 ports Gigabit Network Switch
*Note: Please fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible