- Order Information
The S5028 is a 24G+4*10G Ethernet intelligent access switch which is designed by Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology Company. It is mainly deployed on the IP MAN and intranets, meeting requirements the requirements of carry various Ethernet services and accessing the Ethernet.
The S5028 is a case-shaped device with a chassis of 1U high. It provides 24 10/100/1000Base-TX ports and 4 10G SFP+.
● Conforms to IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z
● Provides 24 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports and 4 10G SFP+
● High back-plane bandwidth 128Gbps
● Support standard IP/ Extend IP / MAC IP / ARP ACL
● IGMP snooping and IGMP Query mode for Multi-media application
● Port mirror and bandwidth control
● Supports GVRP function
● IEEE802.3x Flow control
● Support Port Based VLAN / 802 .1Q Tag VLAN
● Support IEEE802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
● Support Spanning tree protocol IEEE 802.1d
● Supports IEEE 802.1p class of service
● Support IEEE 802.1x user authentication
● Support Broadcast storm filter
● Support DHCP server and client
● Support System event log
● Support command line interface management
● Management by Web/SNMP/Telnet/Console
● Surge protection for power port and data ports
● EMI standards complies with FCC, CE class B
24 10/100/1000Base-TX ports.
4 10G SFP+.
1 Console port.
PWR, PoE, 1000M and Link/Act LED.
Built-in Noiseless FAN.
Layer 2 Switching
MAC address table
16K, Support MAC address table management.
MAC Address Binding
MAC Address Filtering
MAC Address Learning control
Control number of port-based MAC address learning.
Jumbo packets up to 16 Kbytes.
Port Self-loop Detection.
4K 802.1q VLANs, Support Ingress filter.
Up to 32 maximum aggregation groups, each containing up to 8 GE ports.
IEEE 802.3x full-duplex flow control.
IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP)
Support 1K Multicast groups.
Support IGMP Snooping.
Layer 3 Switching
L3 VLAN interface
Up to 32 L3 VLAN Interface (support 128 MAC).
4 output queues on each port.
Support flexible queue scheduling algorithms: WRR，SP，DRR，RR.
Support MAC-based / 802.1p / DiffServ classification.
Support Standard IP / Extend IP / MAC IP / ARP
Support 1024 entries
Support MAC-based 802.1X authentication.
Support AAA/RADIUS authentication.
Support WEB/Telnet password protection.
Support Accessing privilege mode password protection.
Support CPU Self-protection.
Support CLI (Commend Line Interface) configuration mode.
Support Configuration via the console port.
Support Local/remote configuration via Telnet.
Support WEB management system.
Support System configuration with SNMP v1/v2/v3.
Support Multi-user management.
Configuration File Download/Upload
Support Download/Upload configuration File via WEB/TFTP.
Support Upgrade Firmware via WEB/TFTP/Console.
24G+4x10G Managed Gigabit Switch
*Note: Please fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible